Recover better after difficulties, crisis, illness and burnout
A strong resilience means that we can feel strong and cope better both in times of tailwind and headwind
Resilience is the capacity of the immune system to return to homeostasis – a healthy state of wellbeing – after an external challenge.
Recent years have shown the need for strong resilience, a robust and balanced resilience.
We need to both feel good when all is well and develop a robust and balanced resilience to recover during and after crisis and illness.
Our mission is to contribute to increased health spread among you as an individual and in society at large.
Immune Resilience is the capacity of the immune system to return to homeostasis – a healthy state of wellbeing – after an external challenge.
An appropriate response of the immune system is to eliminate a harmful agent, such as bacteria and viruses, but tolerate harmless ones, like food.
It’s important to build a healthy robust natural immune function and balanced immune resilience.
Immune resilience is the key to a robust natural immune function.
References Read more
- Barriers to Immune Resilience »
- Resilience and immunity »
- Immune mechanisms of stress susceptibility and resilience: Lessons from animal models »
- The Functional Medicine Approach to COVID-19: Virus-Specific Nutraceutical and Botanical Agents »
- Immune and Neuroendocrine Mechanisms of Stress Vulnerability and Resilience »
- Mental resilience, perceived immune functioning, and health »
- Resilience to chronic stress is associated with specific neurobiological, neuroendocrine and immune responses »
- Immunological resilience and biodiversity for prevention of allergic diseases and asthma »
- Nutrition, immunity and COVID-19 »
- COVID-19: A Pandemic Within a Pandemic »
Immune Resilience – Better than boosting your Immune System
Take your immunity to the next level: You can restore your Immune Resilience in 90 days.
A unique 8-step Immune Resilience video mini-course on how you can optimize your immunity. Including info documents and a check-off list to download for creating a more robust and more balanced immune system.