Immune Resilience: Better than boosting your Immune System
Recent years have shown us the importance of having a sound immune system to stand firm against infections and global pandemics.
Therefore, we want to help you better understand how the body works and what it needs to achieve and maintain optimal health.
The goal is immune resilience, better resilience no matter what type of infection or immune challenge comes.
Our Immune Resilience Mini-Course is a unique 8-step Immune Resilience video mini-course on how you can optimize your immunity.
Among other things, what you will get an answer to:
- What are health resilience and immune Resilience?
- Finding and addressing causes of immune dysfunction.
- Why is immune Resilience a better goal than boosting your immune system?
- The Gut Immune Connection.
- What are the essential functions and workings of a healthy immune system for optimal Resilience?
- Fundamental causes to reduced or hyperactive immune responses and why the workings of your immune system decline with age.
- What are the top 12 areas to work on to improve Immune Resilience?
- Keys to addressing short-term immune challenges and long-term under or overactive immune function.
- Essential lifestyle practices, key diets, foods, spices, herbs, mushrooms, and food supplements to restore and support Immune Resilience.
- Innovation, treatments, and everyday practices to restore and support Immune Resilience.
- And more.
Video Lessons 1–5
What is Immune Resilience, how does the Immune System work, and why is Immune Resilience such an important issue
Watch Lesson 1
L1: INTRODUCTION: RESILIENCE AND IMMUNE RESILIENCE
Natural Immune Resilience, better than supporting or boosting our immune system
- What is an Immune Resilience?
- Isn´t it enough to just boost or support our immune systems?
- Why is having a robust but balanced immune function is especially important now?
- Why are we so many vulnerable to infections or autoimmune problems?
- What is the connection between human and plant resilience?
L2: FIRST THREE STAGES OF IMMUNE PROTECTION AND IMMUNE RESPONSE
Healthy natural immune resilience: Eight stages of a healthy immune response
- How does a healthy immune system function?
- Introduction to the 8 protective barriers to the invasion of virus and other microbes.
- The first 3 of our 8 protective barriers to infections.
- What are the connection and roles of the gut and its microbiome in healthy immune function?
L3: M.A.L.T., G.A.L.T., INNATE (NON-SPECIFIC) IMMUNITY
- What is the innate/nonspecific immune system? How does it work?
- Why is it of utmost importance to have a healthy innate immune response?
- The 4th important step of great immune defense and resilience.
- How do macrophages and natural killer cells kill the foreign virus?
- Why is the innate immune system called the first responders, our ground troops?
L4: ADAPTIVE (SPECIFIC) IMMUNITY + MORE, CELLULAR BREACH, BREAKDOWN OF TISSUE AND FUNCTION, RECOVERY, AND RESET
Adaptive immunity and more
- Adaptive immunity, B and T cells.
- Immunity outside and inside the cell.
- Highjacking, Replication, and Spread of virus invaded cells.
- Healthy blood flow, nourishing blood vessels, and leaky lung barriers.
- Natural Immune reset.
L5: IMMUNE SENESCENCE
Review of dysfunction and break down of immune resilience and the reasons behind it
- Immune senescence – the causes, effect, and breakdown of healthy immunity from aging, lifestyle, and environmental causes.
- Significant causes of frailty, aging, and immune senescence.
- How adaptogens work to restore and balance weak or overactive immunity.
- The top 12 causes of immune dysfunction, breakdown, under-reactivity or over-reactivity, and senescence.
Video Lessons 6–8
The practical tools and applicability to build and keep Immune Resilience: What I can do to restore my Immune Resilience
Watch Trailer for Lesson 6–8
L6: IMMUNE RESILIENCE LIFESTYLE
Lifestyle habits and practices for better immune resilience
- Proven and powerful lifestyle habits for better immune health.
- Four important, basic lifestyle factors for Immune Resilience.
- Why Blue Zones are regions where people live much longer and healthier than the world average.
- Peters’s Top 12 Key Lifestyle Factors for Immune Resilience, such as the importance of relationships, isolation, loneliness, service, joy, laughter, stress management, and a great sleep, weight management and body composition, exercise, and movement, your attitudes, thoughts, and feelings, addictions, and trauma, and purpose in life and personal development.
- Top causes of immune senescence that are remedied by Peter’s Top 12 list.
L7: IMMUNE RESILIENCE NUTRITION
Diets, foods, spices, and supplements for better immune resilience
- Proven and powerful diets, foods, spices, and supplements such as vitamins, minerals, probiotics, prebiotics, herbs, and mushrooms, for better immune health.
- Anti-inflammatory diets.
- Anti-inflammatory foods and spices.
- Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial infection-fighting supplements.
- Foods and supplements for preventive support, short-term support, and restoring and maintain long-term immune resilience.
L8: IMMUNE RESILIENCE SELF-CARE THERAPIES AND TREATMENTS
Self-care therapies, and treatments for optimizing Immune Resilience
- My favorite self-care therapies and treatments for improved immune resilience.
- Daily self-care habits that make a difference.
- Powerful treatments that support immune challenges and help restore, and reset immunity.
- Effective detox programs can cleanse many major body systems, including immunity.
- Conventional medicine immunity treatments.
BONUS: ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL INCLUDED!
Along with our informational and educational videos, you will get 62 pages of our unique, downloadable info documents/infographics, one for each of the eight lessons, which explains and summarizes each step towards better Immune Resilience, plus a questionnaire:
- Introduction to Resilience and Immune Resilience.
- The first four stages of immune protection and response.
- M.A.L.T., G.A.L.T., Innate immunity, and Adaptive immunity.
- Keys to disease: Extracellular/intracellular docking, penetration, cell hijacking, and pathogen replication.
- How microbes cause tissue breakdown and lost function.
- Resolve, Recover, Restore and Reset your Immunity and Immune Resilience.
- Essential lifestyle practices, diets, foods, spices, herbs, and food supplements to restore and maintain Immune Resilience.
- Questionnaire for evaluating your own personal Immune Resilience.
- Immune Resilience Top 12 Improvement Areas Extended.